LionHeart Privacy Notice
LionHeart collects and processes data from the following people:
To read each Privacy Notice in full please click on the individual links above.
In each case, the data controller processing your personal data is LionHeart. We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (our notification number is Z6406612) and we are committed to ensuring that the personal data we process is handled in accordance with data protection legislation (the General Data Protection Regulation and UK Data Protection Act 2018).
The Data Protection Lead at LionHeart is the CEO (see contact details below)
What rights do you have in the way that we protect your data?
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- Ask us to confirm that your personal data is being processed and to access (i.e. have a copy) that data as well as to be provided with supplemental information about the processing (by making a subject access request)
- Require us to change incorrect or incomplete data
- Require us to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing
- Object to the processing of your data where we rely on our legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing
- Receive from us the personal data we hold about you which you have provided to us in a reasonable format specified by you, including for the purpose of you transmitting that data to another data controller
- Ask us to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override LionHeart’s legitimate grounds for processing data
- Withdraw your consent for us to process your data where we do so with your consent
Not all of these rights apply in all circumstances. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, or make a subject access request please contact LionHeart’s Data Protection Lead, the CEO. They can be contacted:
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 0121 2895410
In writing: LionHeart, Ground Floor, 55 Colmore Row, Birmingham B3 2AA
If you continue to have concerns about the use of your personal data, the Information Commissioner’s Office is an independent body set up to uphold information rights in the UK. Find out more online at www.ico.org.uk or call 0303 123 1113
Policies updated October 2018; reviewed annually
We may collect the following information from our website users: name, contact details and other information needed to process an online donation or booking. This data is processed in accordance with the polices above.
This website uses session cookies to offer you a better browsing experience and ensure the website can function correctly. You can refuse or accept these cookies in the pop-up box.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.