LionHeart offers a wide range of webinars specially designed to support RICS professionals to live happier and healthier lives and hopefully ward off some of the small issues that, left unchecked, can develop into a crisis.
Being aware of your own mental health - and others - has never been more important and, often, spotting the early signs of stress or depression can make a real difference in helping you to overcome a problem.
Looking after your wellbeing can help you perform better at work - and enjoy your time out of it!
Take a look at the subjects below to find out more:
- Supercharge Your Wellbeing
- Boosting Your Resilience
- Building Your Confidence
- Improve Your Work Life Balance
- Identify Your Time & Energy Drainers
- Understanding Stress Management
- Managing Anxiety & Change
- Breathing to Relax
- Switch on to Better Sleep
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Diet & Nutrition for Wellbeing
- Physical Activity for Wellbeing
- Mental Health Awareness
- Gut Health for Mental Health
- Balancing Time Online
- 360° Approach to Mental Wellbeing
- Yoga Principles for Stress Relief
See forthcoming dates and make a booking here
LionHeart's workshops and webinars are free - although we are grateful to those RICS professionals who make a suggested donation when they book - and may also count towards your annual CPD requirements.