Grants from LionHeart
LionHeart is able to help some individuals and families in certain financial circumstances with a grant for up to two years. We want to help as many people as possible as much as possible and we try to make access to financial help simple and fast.
- We can agree a regular grant to cover general living expenses
- We can help with purchase of essential items such as a fridge, cooker etc
- In some circumstances we can pay for respite support for those with caring responsibilities
- Other one-off or recurring expenses that are particular to you
Can you answer yes to one of these questions?
- Are you unemployed and in receipt of benefits?
- Have you just been made redundant?
- Do you have a long or short term illness or a disability?
- Have you been bereaved recently?
- Are you separating from your partner and struggling financially?
Plus, does one of the following apply to you?
- You have more money going out each month than you have coming in
- You have capital or savings of less than £25,000
- You are on mean-tested welfare benefits
If so, then LionHeart may be able to offer financial assistance.
If you have your own business or are self-employed and experiencing financial pressures, we might still be able to help. We can sometimes provide short term help to get you through a particularly tough time.
Why not give us a call and speak to one of our support services team?
Even if you don’t think we can help financially, don’t let that stop you getting in touch as we do a lot more than offer grants.
*All support given is at the discretion of the Board of Trustees.