Grants from LionHeart
LionHeart grants may be accessed by past and present RICS professionals, no matter where in the world they are based.
These include a range of one-off grants or regular grants (up to two years) designed to help individuals and families in certain financial circumstances*. We do everything we can to make access to financial help as simple and as fast as possible.
- We can agree a regular grant to help cover general living expenses in certain circumstances
- We can help with purchase of essential items such as a fridge, cooker etc
- In some circumstances we can pay for respite support for those with caring responsibilities
- Other one-off or recurring expenses that are particular to you
- Are you unemployed and in receipt of benefits?
- Have you just been made redundant?
- Do you have a long or short term illness or a disability?
- Have you been bereaved recently?
- Are you separating from your partner and struggling financially?
Plus, does one of the following apply to you?
- You have more money going out each month than you have coming in
- You have capital or savings of less than £25,000 (or equivalent)
- You are on mean-tested welfare benefits
If so, then LionHeart may be able to offer financial assistance.
If you have your own business or are self-employed and experiencing financial pressures, we might still be able to help. We can sometimes provide short term help to get you through a particularly tough time.
Why not give us a call and speak to one of our support services team? Even if you don’t think we can help financially, don’t let that stop you getting in touch as there is a range of other ways we might be able to offer support.
*All support given is at the discretion of the Board of Trustees.