LionHeart offers a wide range of webinars specially designed to support your career and personal development - essential skills that will help you be the best you can be, while keeping one eye on your wellbeing at the same time.
Our training and development programme has one simple aim: to help RICS professionals live happier and healthier lives.
Some of the so-called 'softer' skills will help you feel more able to meet the challenges that life throws your way. We also have a range of subjects that will help you manage your personal affairs with more confidence.
Take a look at the subjects below to find out more:
- Supercharge Your Wellbeing
- Boosting Your Resilience
- Building Your Confidence
- Improve Your Work Life Balance
- Effective Time Management
- Supercharge Your Job Hunt
- Effective Lone Working
- Identify Your Time & Energy Drainers
- Maximising Your Productivity
- Understanding Stress Management
- Switch on to Better Focus
- Managing Anxiety & Change
- Switch on to Will Writing
- Switch on to 'What If?'
- Switch on to Protecting Personal Data
- Maximising Your LinkedIn Profile
- Mistakes to Avoid on LinkedIn
- Acing Your Interview
- Create a Winning CV
See forthcoming dates and make a booking here
LionHeart's workshops and webinars are free - although we are grateful to those RICS professionals who make a suggested donation when they book - and may also count towards your annual CPD requirements.