Aim: Learn how to recognise when a staff member is struggling, and how you can support them professionally.
Who is it for?
Anyone who manages staff or those who find themselves informally doing so.
- The different models of mental health
- How mental illnesses are identified
- The causes, signs, symptoms, treatment and support options that relate to stress, anxiety and depression
- What organisations are expected to do for employees who are stressed, anxious or depressed.
- What individuals are expected to do for themselves
- What to do if this doesn't work and the problem worsens
- Appropriate language and topics for 1:1 meetings with staff who are struggling
Watch this space for future dates!
To be added to a mailing list about future CPD workshops and events, please email email@example.com.