Would you know how to deal with workplace bullying?
Workplace bullying can take shape or form in many different ways. If you feel as though you are experiencing bullying in the workplace, this can be a very devastating and distressing issue.
Signs of being bullied at work:
- Being constantly criticised, having duties and responsibility taken away without good reason
- Shouting, aggressive behaviour or threats towards you
- Being put down or made to feel like the 'butt' of the jokes
- Being persistently picked on in front of others or in private
- Being constantly ignored, victimised and excluded regularly
- Constantly mocking and attacking members of staff
- Spreading malicious rumours about members of staff
- Misuse of power or position to make someone feel uncomfortable or victimised
- Making threats about job security without any basis or substance
- Blocking promotion or progress within the workplace