Webinar - Pensions and Financial Protection
Get the lowdown on saving for later life and taking out financial protection so you can make confident decisions and steps to save for a comfortable retirement.
It might seem like a lifetime away, but the earlier you understand how pensions work and why it’s important to save for later life, the better.
This is a one-hour webinar that will cover:
- Planning for retirement, state pensions and how much you might need
- Investing within your pension
- Legislation changes and how pensions work, from Pension freedom to annual and lifetime allowances
- The what-ifs: what happens if you leave a company or it goes bust, or you die before retirement
- Financial protection: most common types of protection, plus protection in the event of unemployment